Service Delivery Coordinator
Advertiser: Access4 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivalled support and sales enablement programs.
What makes us different is our unique platform and leading partner success program.
Our people make the difference in providing the best customer experience possible for cloud Unified Communications. As a cloud UC organisation, we promote a flexible and supportive culture for team members to be their best. Our values not only reflect our culture but also guide us in how we act and how we select our new team members
About the Role:
The Service Delivery Coordinator reports to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and is responsible for porting, internal provisioning activities, call testing, updating records and providing sign off tasks on internal systems. The key responsibilities are
- Manage local number Port in’s and Port out’s for Australia and New Zealand
- Coordinate live port in’s on the scheduled date and manage any porting exceptions
- Escalation of porting issues to higher-level support teams (Internal & 3rd party carrier)
- Service collection and data management for delivery projects
- Assisting the Service Delivery Manager in managing migrations and provisioning tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in telecommunications, rolling our commtech solutions
- Previous experience in porting and working with carriers to resolve issues
- Demonstration of exceptional customer service skills
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Project Management and ability to prioritise and classify large volumes of work.
- Understanding of basic workflow processes and the ability to interpret the end to end responsibilities
- Advanced use of Excel and data manipulation
- Experience working in a team and communicating effectively
Desirable Experience includes:
- Experience working in a front desk environment
- Prior experience in BroadWorks
- Experience with Number porting and DiD Management
- Experience with Service Desk Applications and measure SLA’s
Why work with us?
Working at a rapidly expanding company, you will enjoy delivering services and projects in a diverse and inclusive team culture that rewards performance and recognises great ideas.
Recruitment Process Requirements:
Sound like you? Hit the Apply button to submit your resume (PDF format only)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?