Advertiser: Access4 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivalled support and sales enablement programs.
What makes us different is our unique platform and leading partner success program.
Our people make the difference in providing the best customer experience possible for cloud Unified Communications. As a cloud UC organisation, we promote a flexible and supportive culture for team members to be their best. Our values not only reflect our culture but also guide us in how we act and how we select our new team members
About the Role:
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is to provide subject matter expertise to facilitate pre-sales, solutions architect, delivery and escalation for technical matters with the service delivery team. Working with the service delivery team, the SC will be one of the technical resources for the delivery of Enterprise projects and migration projects as directed by the Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
Providing exceptional customer service and utilising the partner contact to educate and develop key resources in the partner base the SC will work towards Access4’s vision of educating and empowering partners to be self-sufficient.
The SC will work with the Senior Solutions Consultant (SSC) and SDM to achieve budget on ends delivery by both the migration pipeline and professional services ensuring accuracy and revenue targets are met.
The Successful candidate requires:
- History of delivering customer projects in voice and collaboration businesses and improving user experience in technology businesses
- Technical history in the UC/Voice space working with customers
- Ability to understand and design complex call flows to meet SMB and Enterprise needs
- Proven history in solution design and consultancy for complex voice call flows.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations
- An inherent focus and passion for customer service
- Proven history in Continual Service Improvement Process and creating Innovation
- Previous experience in pre-sales or service delivery roles with a technical focus
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain training documents and user manuals
- Certified in ITIL
- Certified in PMBOK or Prince2
- Proven history in documentation and user manual writing
- Understanding of ITIL and Project Management methodologies
Why work with us?
Working at a rapidly expanding company, you will enjoy delivering services and projects in a diverse and inclusive team culture that rewards performance and recognises great ideas.
Recruitment Process Requirements:
Sound like you? Hit the Apply button to submit your resume (PDF format only)
- Do you have technical pre-sales experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?