Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $65,000 - $79,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
An leader in the Garage Door & Gate industry for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers. We are Australian owned, progressive, leading edge in management philosophy and continuing to grow year on year.
We currently have a vacancy for a motivated and ideally industry experienced Sales Representative to start immediately. In the role you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and be responsible for ensuring budgeted volumes and revenues are achieved. You will be required to service existing customers and to generate new business through builders, developers and other decision makers. The position also involves preparation and delivery of quotes, various reporting and keeping abreast of industry knowledge. It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to efficiently interact with our customer service team to ensure the highest level of customer service in the industry.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of three years' experience in selling to retail customers, (building industry experience an advantage)
- Ideally Garage Door Industry experience
- An understanding or history in building trades (carpentry, brick laying, mechanic)
- Experience using CRM programs and reporting
- Tendering and specification experience is ideal but not essential
- Be proficient in windows and other microsoft applications
- Exceptional skills in the following areas: written and oral communication, negotiation, attention to detail, time management, project management, customer service and problem solving
- A proven track record in achieving Sales Targets over an extended period
We are looking for a person with a winning attitude that wants to be the best at what they do. This role offers both personal and professional growth potential to an enthusiastic individual with an organised and disciplined approach and a willingness to apply the energy that gets results.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic well established sales team APPLY now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?