- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Personal Injury Law
About The Company:
Mullins is a leading independent Queensland law firm offering a unique work environment that truly cares for its people and provides genuine career development and advancement opportunities. We are an innovative and dynamic firm with over 90 staff that acts for an impressive group of clients performing high quality legal work across a range of commercial practice areas. We have culture that embraces a collaborative environment with a genuine work life balance.
About The Role:
- We are looking for an experienced Defendant Personal Injuries and Insurance Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PAE experience in personal injuries law.
- Our team is led by three Partners who are Accredited Specialists - Personal Injuries Law. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Insurance Partners.
- The team is well organised with established processes in place to ensure high quality work is delivered and appropriate training and support is provided for all lawyers.
- The role will involve Workers Compensation damages claims.
- 5 years PAE as a solicitor in Personal Injuries law with Workers Compensation experience
- ability to work in a team and autonomously
- ability to effectively communicate with clients
- must be detail focused, deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open Practice, FileSite, OneFile and Lawdocs
- attractive salary and benefits
- opportunity to work for industry leaders and work directly with Partners
- positive and collegiate professional environment
- genuine career development opportunities
- MullinsLifestyle program including:
- health and fitness events
- social activities
- every one of our staff has their birthday off each year
- Christmas Week activities and choice of gift
If this sounds like the role for you, please click the “apply for this job” button and attach your covering letter and resume.
To find out more about our firm visit our website at www.mullinslawyers.com.au
Please note applications through recruitment firms will not be accepted for this role.