Advertiser: Interchange Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- $75,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
An exciting opportunity has become available to join an established team as a Team Leader in the Rockingham and surrounding areas. You will be supporting, developing and mentoring your team to empower them to progress people we support towards achieving their individual goals.
About us. For more than 25 years, Interchange has provided support for people with disability to achieve their goals through services in their home and community. With individuality at the heart of the organisation, we pride ourselves on the flexible, tailored services we deliver to assist people to achieve their goals and live a good life.
- Our Vision: Welcoming communities that value, respect and empower people with disability
- Our Mission: Helping people with disability to live a good life
- We believe: Everyone belongs
- Individuality: Valuing people, staff, partners and services
- Respect: Valuing choice, culture and diversity
- Empowerment: Valuing abilities, goals and learning
- Belonging: Valuing relationships and shared places
About you. To be successful in this role, you will be self-driven, motivated and have a passion that delivers innovative, high quality services through collaboration and high performing teams. You recognise that as a person-centred organisation we put people at the centre of decision making.
About the role. You will lead a team of support workers, developing their knowledge and skills through our iLearn program, managing performance and celebrating achievements. Having regular connections with people we support you will ensure they receive quality services through rostered supports, that individual goals and outcomes are in place and a community-based approach is adopted.
This is a permanent, full time position, working from the Rockingham Neighbourhood and any other location as required in accordance with the service needs of the people we support and/or in accordance with operational and organisational requirements of Interchange.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Access to a mobile phone and laptop
- Company vehicle with option for private use
- Generous NFP salary packaging benefits reducing taxable income
- Free, confidential counselling services through our EAP
To Apply: To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia Please click “Apply Now” with your CV and provide a Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Closing date: This ad will remain open until the position has been filled..... do not delay apply now!!
Please note - Only candidates successfully shortlisted for roles will be contacted. As we are experiencing a period of growth, suitable applicant details maybe retained in a pool for vacancies within the next 6 months.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in disability?