Assistant Project ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Our expanding mid-sized client side project management firm, located on the Lower North Shore, covers a wide range of sectors including social and affordable housing, commercial, aged care, retail, residential development & hospitality. We specialise in the end to end delivery of our clients' projects.
Our office environment is relaxed and our team professional, but fun, and we always prefer to promote from within. One of our APM's is now required full time on one project, leaving big shoes to fill.
Role Tasks & Responsibilities include
- Proactively providing professional assistance to the Project Managers
- Procuring and managing Consultants and Contractors
- Contracts Administration
- Assist in preparation of reports and documentation
- Recording Meeting Minutes
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, e.g. building, engineering, construction management, project management, or in final year of degree
- At least 1 year working in the Australian construction or property development industries
- Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Project an advantage)
- Current drivers licence
- White Card
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
The applicant should provide examples demonstrating their ability and experience in:
- Communication and time management
- Problem solving
- Understanding of construction projects
This is a full time role that offers the right person career progression in a growing organisation. The final package will be commensurate with relevant experience.
If interested in the above opportunity, please email your CV, a summary of your experience and a letter outlining why you should be our next team member to firstname.lastname@example.org.