Various Operating/Construction Work Opportunities
Advertiser: Western Downs CivilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Western Downs Civil have new exciting projects commencing that will be sure to interest you and your next career move - Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply NOW!
WDC are looking to recruit team members across the board for a range of project divisions in Chinchilla QLD;
- Skilled Labourers
- HC Truck and Dog Drivers
- MC Float Drivers
- Grader Operators (Final Trim)
- Skid Steer Operators
- Excavator Operators (Including Wheeled Excavator)
- Multi Skilled Civil All-Rounders
In order to be successful for these positions you will ideally possess:
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license (ideally HR +)
- All applicants must have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Experience in the Mining, Gas and Civil Construction industries
- A Zero Harm attitude towards safety
- Ability to represent WDC in an ethical and professional manner
- Blue/White Construction card is essential
- 3-5 + years experience operating ticketed machines in the civil industry
- Self-motivated to be able to work unsupervised
At WDC, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Therefore we welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you believe you are suited to these roles and you would like to contribute to the on going success and growth of Western Downs Civil, please apply now!
Expressions of Interest can be directed to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our team!
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?