- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Waverley Bowlo is treasured by locals for its laid back, relaxed atmosphere. It is popular for its summer time bowls and great-value eats. We are currently seeking a a positive, motivated and energetic Club Attendant to join our friendly team on a casual basis.
We want to find a true hospitality superstar that is a people person and keen to learn. This is a great role providing exposure to all areas of the venue including Food, Beverage, Gaming and Membership.
In return you will be rewarded with benefits such as:
- A generous employee reward and recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great discounts on food and beverage items and much more!
- Free tickets to Sydney Roosters home games and discounted Roosters merchandise
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide information on Club activities and assist with enquiries
- Assist with booking in lawn bowl groups for functions
- Instruct function groups on how to play bowls
- Set up and pack down lawn bowl areas
- Meet and greet members and guests
- Provide service in Gaming areas includes poker machines, TAB and KENO
- Prepare food and beverage areas for service
- Provide bar service
- Check membership cards
You will be required to be flexible with your availability which includes weekdays and nights, weekends and public holidays. This role will include standing for extended periods. Must have a current RSA & RCG Photo Competency Card.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?