Full Stack Developer
Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Full Stack Developer
Are you looking to join an organisation that values self-development and the health/wellbeing of their staff? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client works with a large calibre of clients and is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop their flagship product servicing the community. Working in an agile environment, you will be given the autonomy to make design decisions to produce the best possible outcome.
The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated, easy going, passionate about self-development and come from a strong technical background with commercial experience developing a variety of systems.
- You will have an eye for detail taking pride in producing clean reusable code
- You will have a strong technical background using modern practice to design, architect and develop commercially available solutions
- You love a challenge and are forward-thinking in your approach to solutions
- You will strive in an Agile environment delivering to realistic deadlines
About the technology stack?
- C#, .Net
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- jQuery or other JS frameworks
Click ‘Apply Now‘, alternatively you can email Zeynep Terzi on Zeynep.Terzi@valrose.com.au for a confidential chat
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?