Advertiser: Wilderness Escape Outdoor AdventuresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We are a dynamic and thriving multi faceted business focused on delivering authentic and meaningful experiences for differing groups. Our core business is in adventure based tourism, outdoor education and also in disability day programs.
About the Role
• Design print-ready promotional material such as flyers, brochures, business cards and letterheads
• Update and manage websites
• Manage Google Adword account and implement general SEO standards
• Create engaging email marketing campaigns
• Database management and segmentation
• Manage and maintain Facebook and Instagram with creative and engaging content (WeChat knowledge is desirable but not a requirement)
• Manage and create direct mail-outs on a quarterly basis
• Assist with the planning and organisation of events
• To ensure an ongoing positive image is portrayed of the outdoors and the importance of maintaining a positive connection to nature
To ensure an ongoing positive image is portrayed of the people living with disabilities and the importance of maintaining a positive connection to nature
• To keep accurate records and prepare analytical reports
• To support and uphold the aims and philosophies of the Wilderness Escape Group
• Great scope for career development
• To carry out other duties as negotiated with the Business Development Manager
• Experience in tourism, disability, education or other related industries desirable.
How to Apply
Preference is to apply via Seek. Though you can send your CV and cover letter asap to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?