Finance Settlements Officer
Advertiser: TicketboothMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
About the role
Working with Ticketbooth and Token Systems, products of Patron Technology, the role will work closely with the Finance Lead and FP & A Manager and will act as a liaison with the Engineering and Client Success teams.
- Become familiar with our ticketing and RFID internal admin systems
- Reconcile merchant bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Prepare reconciliation reports and settlements for clients
- Accurately resolve problems and answer questions regarding client settlements
- Run internal reports for Finance team
- Reads and interpret client contracts
- Liaise with Client Success team to verify that all contractual fee information for clients is entered in internal database correctly
- Communicate with clients via email or phone with minimal oversight to cultivate a strong working relationship
- Act as a liaison between the Finance team and the Engineering and Client Success teams
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 1-year of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and database skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Savvy with software, MS Excel and technology in general
Benefits and perks
- Friday Team Lunch
- Company Issued Laptop
- Ability to attend event(s)
- Close proximity to Central Station
About Patron Technology
Patron Technology helps live event organisers create better experiences for attendees and deeper relationships with sponsors through a complete, data-driven event technology solution. Event organisers of different sizes and across different segments use Patron Technology for ticketing, marketing, fan engagement, CRM, logistics, data management, and more.
Ticketbooth is a full service event ticketing and promotions solution for professional event organisers Australia wide. Our powerful cloud-based event ticketing software provides our organisers the latest ticketing technologies.
About Token Systems
Token Systems powers cashless events across sectors and countries, promoting more memorable attendee experiences and higher profit margins for organisers and sponsors. Powered by its unique RFID technology, Token System's cashless payment systems and access control have been shown to drive higher revenue and customer satisfaction for events of all sizes.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?