- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Insurance & Superannuation, Other
Looking to manage your own workload and enjoy being your own boss operating as a subcontractor? Are you hard working and ready to be seriously rewarded for your input? If yes, then we want to speak to you!
We are the leader in the insurance investigation field, providing reputable services to the insurance/legal industry for over 25 years. As the largest national investigation firm in Australia, we conduct investigations in every state and territory.
Due to our ongoing growth in the field, we now need additional motivated investigators to join our expanding team.
We require Factual Sub-Contractor Investigators with experience in any of the following business lines including Workers Compensation, Corporate, Government & Human Resource (Workplace Investigation).
You will receive superior office support, training and continuous guidance throughout each investigation all of which will lead to a professional, thorough and concise report.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Strong computer/technological skills including word, excel and email
- Well-developed time and self-management skills
- A professional and ethical approach to investigations
- An understanding of applicable legislation
- Current investigators and driver's license in the relevant state
- Relevant equipment to undertake the required investigations
- Previous investigative experience (Desired)
Come and work for a leader in the field with our fun, dynamic and goal-oriented team. Our investigators are the face and key partners of our business so we reward them well!
What are you waiting for? Hit 'Apply' to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following business lines are of interest to you? (Workers Compensation, Corporate, Government & Human Resources (Workplace Investigation).