PRE STRIP DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS
Advertiser: WorkPac - BiloelaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About Our Client
Our client supports their people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, our client offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Their strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where employees feel strongly connected to values and objectives, and where the capability of people is key to success. Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Pre Strip Dump Truck Operators too commence on an open cut coal mine in Central Queensland, Located near the Town of Blackwater.
You will be working a 7/7 roster (straight days / nights).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 789, 793 KOM 930E Dump Truck
- Dumps & Tip Head Experience
- Pre-start checks on machinery
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating min Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 789, 793, 797
- Dozer D10/ D11, Grader and excavator skills desired but not essential
- SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Skilled List
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Core
- Right to Work in Australia
- 7/7 roster - work/life balance
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meals Provided
- BIBO Camp to Site
- Ongoing role for a start in February
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why Work for WorkPac:
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac's service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, we know our local areas and are always helping our local community.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people