Senior Administrative Officer - Bondi Junction
Advertiser: Second SkinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- Full time role in Bondi Junction
Second Skin is an Australian company that prescribes, designs and manufactures custom made medical splints and compression garments for clients with neurological conditions and burns/trauma injuries.
The company is currently recruiting for a full time Senior Administrative Officer who is confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, has excellent office and telephone skills, interest in, and experience interacting with the public, and a high level of team work and communication skills. The position is based in Bondi Junction working closely with one other Senior Administrative Officer, and providing administrative assistance to the therapy team.
Your new role:
In this role you will provide essential administrative support to our therapy and clinic teams. You will be required to work collaboratively within our organisation and be responsible for liaising and developing professional relationships with referrers, clients and their families.
This position requires a calm, confident and experienced person who has excellent attention to detail, the ability to solve problems and a willingness to proactively assist the team. The role requires you to be flexible, work to deadlines and have good time management skills. If you are a multi-tasker who enjoys the variety and responsibility of actively supporting and coordinating a small team and working with clients with disabilities and their families then this role is for you.
The role involves:
- taking a lead role in coordinating and managing NSW and other interstate client clinics in consultation with the Senior Therapist i.e. securing funding, organising appointments, completing client notes
- daily telephone or email contact with health professionals, clients with disabilities, and their families, funding bodies and the NDIS
- maintaining multiple and complex diary management systems
- high level document word processing skills including formatting professional letters and documents
- supporting the therapy team with guiding referraks and enquiries, planning clinics, documentation, diary management, in-services
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years administrative or personal assistant experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
- An interest in working with clients with disabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A positive and proactive approach to managing your workload, work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
- Initiative, problem solving and sound judgment in responding to the demands of the role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to delivering quality service
- Australian residency
- Working with Children check or similar
- Ability to travel intrastate and interstate to manage clinics when required (including overnight)
- Experience working with the NDIS
- Experience working with people with disabilities and their families or in medical admininistration
- Diploma or degree in business administration and management
Application to include cover letter and resume
Contact Margaret Morgan for enquiries on 02 9386 0812
.Applications Close: February 7, 2020
Please note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria with the appropriate skills and experience, who are selected for interview, will be contacted directly. Thank you for your time in applying for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?