Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Front End Developer (React)
Join this organisation on its journey to enhance its well-established Risk Management System, primarily built in the Microsoft Technology Stack with a React Front End (extending to React Native).
Why you will love working here…
- You will be supported by the Senior’s and Management to ensure you have all the tools required to perform
- This is a great organisation to nurture your skills as a Front-End Developer with the ability to work in design and development specialising in the User Experience
- Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work from home when required to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Develop software solutions for highly reputable clients across many industries in Australia and New Zealand
- Develop a product which gives back to the safety of the community
- Free on-site parking in a convenient location
What your work will include…
- Ongoing development and maintenance of existing applications
- Develop clean reusable code in React with the passion for creating user-friendly web applications
- Interact with key stakeholders for feedback
- Identify solutions to challenges in the User Experience journey
- Work on the design and development of new features
- Help the team to optimize the speed and scalability of the web and mobile application
What you will bring to the role…
- An eye for detail
- A strong passion for User Experience alongside the entire integration of the product
- Previous experience writing clean reusable code in React
- A profile to showcase your capability in design and development of web and mobile applications
- The ability to work as part of a collaborative team and independently
- Your pragmatic approach to solving complex problems
Click ‘Apply Now‘ or email Zeynep Terzi on Zeynep.Terzi@valrose.com.au to have a confidential discussion about this role.
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations, and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
Diversity – Welcome it. Entrust it. Celebrate it.
Within our business, we have created an environment where anyone, from any background, can bring their authentic self to work; celebrating our differences whilst working towards a common purpose. We believe this is not just the ethical thing to do, but it’s the intelligent thing to do. Diversity drives innovation!
The Valrose team enjoys building inclusive cultures and promoting equality for all.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?