Advertiser: Mai-Wel LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
The Mai-Wel Group has been providing a diverse range of disability services to residents of the Hunter Valley for almost 60 years. What began as a group of local families coming together to provide education & opportunity to their children has today developed into a thriving business supporting more than 1,500 participants across seven Local Government Areas.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Communications team as a Creative Writer. The successful candidate will support the team through activities including - but not limited to:
- Collating information, writing stories & distributing newsletters
- Creating media releases & blog posts
- Writing scripts for voice overs & interviews
- Developing and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Collating information for the Annual Report & assisting with writing & development
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Passion & flair for creative writing
- Certificate IV in Marketing & Communications or equivalent
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Competent in use of Computers and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to attend events outside of usual business hours
- Experience with writing media releases, stories, brochures etc.
How to apply
Applications can be made via http://maiwel.com.au/careers/employment-opportunities
Please note: All applicants must address the selection criteria to be considered for a role. If an applicant does not show how they meet the selection criteria the application is unlikely to be considered.
Further guidelines for applicants can be found at http://maiwel/com.au/careers/how-to-apply
Enquiries can be made to Tayla Smith by calling Mai-Wel Corporate Services on (02) 4057 2900.
Application closing date: 26 January 2020
Mai-Wel is recognized by an overwhelming majority of staff as a truly great place to work.
We offer our employees job satisfaction, training & development, flexible work arrangements and attractive salary packaging options.
Visit http://maiwel.com.au/careers to hear from some of our staff about their experience working with Mai-Wel.
The Mai-Wel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.