Shift Journalist - The Market Herald
Advertiser: The Market HeraldMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Shift Journalist/Reporter – The Market Herald
The Market Herald is one of the fastest growing newspapers breaking international news.
The Market Herald is seeking a shift journalist to join its editorial team.
We are seeking a productive individual with a passion for news and reporting.
The successful applicant will be expected to identify, research and write in-depth analytical articles for The Market Herald breaking news edition.
This role is an expansion to the team and a key part of the ongoing development of The Market Herald, which has established an enviable reputation for its reporting and analysis of business news and finance in Western Australia.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to work flexible days/shifts – Shifts to start from 11pm - 5am
- Ability and confidence to work collaboratively or independently, as required
- A team focus with the ability to integrate across all departments
- Reading and understanding press releases
- Relevant understanding of finance and stock markets, but not essential
- Experience in front of the camera will also help
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred, but not essential
If this sounds like you, please send us a recent example of your best work, we'd love to talk.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in an email to the Editor, Companies & Markets at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in journalism?