Credit Controller / Accounts ClerkPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
European international freight forwarder requires an experienced credit controller / accounts assistant to fit in with the team of 5 in the finance department.
The position is full time and the hours of the role are 08:30 am to 5:00 pm
The ideal candidate will possess medium Microsoft office skills (excel, word) with at least 2 + years working in a similar role.
Your daily duties will include :
- Credit Control for several ledgers
- Data Entry
- Assigning and maintaining customer records and management of correct data
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Assist with Accounts Payable overflow
- Assist with Accounts receivable overflow
We are a supportive team who love to have a bit of fun whilst we work, and we are looking for someone that wants an opportunity to enhance and grow their skills as well as looking to a long term role.
Previous experience in an international freight forwarder will be highly regarded, but not compulsory
** MUST have previous credit control experience - thank you !
** Right to work in Australia unrestricted is mandatory as well.
Please forward your CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?