Food & Beverage AttendantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
The Queensland Club is a prestigious heritage venue offering hospitality and accommodation to members and guests. We offer a stable and professional working environment
We are currently seeking casual Food & Beverage attendants for our dining restaurants, and functions. We are seeking an exceptional employee who is energetic and has a strong passion for hospitality and customer service. The role offers excellent conditions including onsite car parking in the CBD, daily meals, uniforms and full training.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to display:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of all operational areas in a Restaurant and Function venue.
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to have a "hands-on" approach at all times.
- Be committed to their career and keen to develop their skills and experience.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Hold a current RSA certificate.
If you have the enthusiasm and meet the above criteria, together with a respect for traditional values where you are a valued member of staff we encourage you to apply today.
- Please no recruitment agencies -
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)