Junior Designer/ Design Trainee/ Graffiti Artists/ Street Artists/
Advertiser: Motion SMS Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
Junior Creative Designers/Design Trainee/Street Artists/Creative Artists
We are seeking inspired young people to join us in an exciting creative design programme. We are offering traineeships to budding creative artists and designers. Applicants do not require any qualifications or professional experience - we understand that great designers are not limited by qualifications or work experience - and this is what we are looking to find and nurture!
Are you unemployed and looking for a pathway to a design career?
What we are looking for:
* Young people (aged 17-24) seeking paid work who possess a flare for, or interest in graphic design and creative arts.
* Ability to sketch, or create in any creative discipline (photography, film, craft, sculpture etc).
* Graffiti artists are encouraged to apply.
* A desire to learn new skills and work on creative projects for major companies.
* Must be able to work 4 days a week over 6 months and contribute to projects as part of a team.
* Must not be currently working or studying
What we are offering:
* A rare opportunity to gain paid employment & training within the creative design industry
* Technical design training and exposure to commercial skills
* Ongoing support from a team of professionals, with the support of fellow junior designers
* Personal support to assist you in securing long term employment following the program
There are limited opportunities available for this chance to start an amazing career in graphic design and creative, so what are you waiting for? Apply now to find out more!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?