DATA ENTRY/ ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Advertiser: Community Enrichment and Development Association LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced, stimulating workplace environment in the role of Data Entry/Accounts Officer. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and driven individual.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Professional phone Manner
- High level of computer literacy
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and MYOB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Accurate and quick data processing skills
- Ability to work within in a team and autonomously
- Current Police check or willingness to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Experience with NDIS would be an advantage
- Bookkeeping experience an advantage
- Customer service focus so experience dealing with customers viewed favourably
Perm/Part-time - 4 days per week position with an immediate start
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter addressing each of the selection criteria.
To apply please click
the 'Apply' button below.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?