Rig Crew Positions - Immediate Start
Advertiser: Australian Well Control CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Oil & Gas - Drilling
Australian Well Control Centre
Australian Well Control Centre is one of Australia's leading Drilling and Well Servicing Education and Skilled Labour Placement companies.
We train and support some of the world’s largest resource companies. One of our multinational clients has a number of Drill Crew Positions available for immediate start in QLD and South Australia. The commissioning of New Rigs is currently underway.
Positions available are:
- Assistant Driller
- Derrick-man (racking board experience an advantage)
Advantages for the successful candidates:
- Work for a Highly Reputable Multinational Company who is committed to upskilling their employee’s
- Excellent Remuneration, money talks…
- 2 x 2 Weekly Roster allowing employees to plan a healthy work/life balance
- Long Term Contracts providing employee’s with security for the long term
- Free Training and/or Training Upgrades Provided which enhances knowledge allowing the successful candidates to join the most skilled work force in the QLD and S.A. regions
1. Applicants MUST have rig experience along with Drilling and/or Well Servicing certificates for their respective roles.
2. All resumes MUST be accompanied by copies of all training certificates and a current National Police Check (NPC) to be considered for any role.
To apply please follow the "apply now" link or send your resume detailing what qualifications, skills and experience you will bring.
Please note: Applications who do not provide the essential criteria within the designated time frame will not be considered for any role being applied for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in drilling - oil & gas (on shore)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?