Advertiser: BEST MIGRATION SERVICES GLOBAL PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Established in 2014, the company with branches in Australia and UAE currently has over 1200 clients from around the world and has helped settled hundreds of them.
WHAT WE'RE LOOK FOR:
- Applicant should be well equipped with knowledge in contract and consumer law
- Highly experienced in MS Office
- Experience in legal research, drafting and writing
- Career orientated person
- Flexible working hours
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drafting and amending all kinds of contracts, from current in-house templates (related to business development, business expansion, set ups, staff recruitment) and agreements including (not limited to) contractor, franchise, channel partner, NDA, service agreement, MOU, ICT-related agreements etc. The responsibilities have to be performed for the CEO as and when required but in a fast paced and timely manner and sometimes on the go.
Preferably, you should have a minimum of 1-3 years' experience as a Lawyer, Legal Assistant or Paralegal etc. It is an advantage if you have worked for a law firm, however, we may consider you a suitable candidate based on your work experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing communications on behalf of employer.
- Should be instantaneous in drafting and preparing contracts on the go.
- Should be able to organise the CEO in Australia and during his travel.
- Good but quick drafting and writing abilities.
- Preparing applications for the Department of Home Affairs, state governments and various bodies under supervision and training.
- Liaising with the CEO's clients over the phone and via email;
- Efficiently managing client communications, deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- General administrative duties from time to time for the Senior Migration Agent.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Various ad hoc requests.
- Travelling overseas, as and when required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Should be very well organised and be able to organise the CEO
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team in Australia and overseas
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Highly motivated, career minded and target driven
- Verbal and written articulacy in English. Other languages are an added advantage.
- Computer (IT) literacy with Microsoft excel, word document and power point and all softwares and technicalities related to legal.
- Legal experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?