Advertiser: Right2DriveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $135,000 plus Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
- Manage a great Finance team
- 2019 Product Review winner in the Car Hire Industry
- Competitive Salary within a convenient location close to transport
Right2Drive is a market leader in the accident replacement vehicle and leisure hire industry with 24 branches across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
This role is primarily responsible for Management of the Finance team and delivery of accurate financial reporting for the R2D Group Australia and New Zealand.
Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the company's annual budgeting and forecasting process,
- Report to Management and Board on variances from the established budget and forecasts,
- Lead and manage the capital budgeting process.
- Responsible for reporting and providing insights in regards to cash flow positions,
- Managing Cash outflows in accordance with suppliers and business needs,
- Taxation reporting and obligations
- Provide support and advice to the business on any financial reporting needs
- Build and manage the capability and performance of team members through the bi-annual performance review process, position description creation and review, 1:1 meetings, team meetings and other initiatives.
- Lead, coach and motivate team members
- Delivery of audit completion in line with Board agreed timetable
- Process improvement and re-engineering (eg. Automation of reconciliations, improvements to month end processes and timing)
- Overall responsibility for the full compliance with the ATO and other tax authority requirement
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting,
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Significant experience within a senior accounting or finance management position
- Experience in managing a small sized team of professionals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to detail, planning and organisational skills.
- Results focused and ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership and Management skills
- Proactive and a can-do attitude
- Vibrant and fun Culture
- Great training and development
- Supportive Manager and team
- 2019 Product Review Winner in the Car Hire Industry
- Employee benefits scheme
Right2Drive is a part of the Eclipx Group - An ASX-listed company and established leader in vehicle fleet leasing, fleet management and diversified financial services across Australia and New Zealand. Through joining Right2Drive you will be part of a group that offers multiple career opportunities.
Applications close Friday 17th January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a finance manager?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?