Systems Engineering Consultants
Advertiser: Decision Analysis ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Systems Engineering
Decision Analysis Services is an international professional service provider. We are experts in the use of systems thinking, programme management, investment modelling and data analytics in government and business domains. Coupled with extensive domain experience, our approach distinguishes our ability to look deeper into issues, to provide clearer insight, and achieve timely and sustainable outcomes quickly for our diverse clients.
Our clients span four continents and include defence system integrators, international energy operators, transport system developers and a wide range of government departments who look to us to solve their most complex and critical issues.
It’s a very exciting time to join our business. We are serious about growing our reputable System Engineering practice in the ACT and more broadly our firm’s overall presence in Australia. As such, we have permanent positions on offer for the right individuals.
We distinguish ourselves from our competitors in every aspect that matters, which is reflected in our flexible working conditions, attractive remuneration packages, professional development opportunities and the mechanisms we use to facilitate and nurture your career progression.
What would we like from you?
Essential Criteria (For all our consultants)
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree (electrical/communications/mechanical).
- Australian Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA clearance (NV1 preferred).
- Knowledge and experience in the application of System Engineering in one or more phases of the life cycle.
- Outcome motivated with a solution focused approach to problem solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
Desirable Criteria (Particularly for senior levels)
- Previous Australian Defence Force or Department of Defence (CASG, CDG etc.) experience would be highly regarded;
- Consultancy experience;
- Tertiary level education in Systems Engineering (preferably masters degree);
- Certified System Engineering Professional (CSEP) with INCOSE or,
- Chartered Status with Engineers Australia.
At DAS, we believe in supporting, inspiring and developing our people. So we recruit the best and then give them the tools to make a real difference. We believe that fresh thinking inspires innovation – and our shared success.
We are currently looking for Systems Engineers and Senior Specialist engineers with demonstrable experience in the following areas to join us in Canberra:
- Land systems integration;
- Communications or Radar systems capability development and/or integration; and
- Maritime platform systems integration.
If this sounds like the place you would thrive, apply by clicking on the "apply now" button submitting your resume (only). Alternatively, please call Max on 0432 098 743 for a confidential discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for authoring and reviewing technical documentation?