- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Waterlogic is Australia's largest national supplier of water filtration systems. We supply, install and maintain Point of Use Water Filtration systems direct from the mains water supply to the commercial, industrial, government and domestic sectors.
Be an integral member of the Operations division by being the main contact in our Seven Hills warehouse for all NSW field service technicians and administration teams across the business.
This is a role where attention to detail is critical.
- Global company with offices all around the world
- Well established and growing company
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be a pivotal part of the NSW Operations Team interacting with field service technicians, sales personnel and administration teams across Victoria.
- This is an opportunity to make your mark, build and further your career.
- Daily communication with field service technicians for the purpose of organising and preparing stock required for routine and general maintenance services
- Promote the company ethos by providing exceptional customer experience
- Work with other departments to achieve business goals
- Forklift operation
- Picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders
- Unloading & Loading Trucks
- Stock Organisation
- Maintaining the cleanliness of warehouse
Knowledge & experience:
- WHS Experience
- Forklift Licence
- Clear understanding of inventory control processes and systems
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good computer and numerical skills -
- A current driver's licence - manual is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Experience with TSM will be highly regarded
The right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and an excellent working environment based in Seven Hills.
This position offers an immediate start.
To apply, please submit your application via the Apply Now button.Alternatively please email our Inventory Controller directly email@example.com
Don't forget to include your CV and Cover letter specifically outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.
*** No agencies please***
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?