Advertiser: MiyagiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- $55,000 - $59,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
We're currently looking for a qualified personal trainer (with permanent residency) to join our team in the Sydney CBD at our platinum club.
What Makes Miyagi Fitness The Right Career Choice?
Miyagi Fitness is a personal training service that specialises in science based training and nutrition strategies for an elite corporate clientele.
We are based out of Bond & George Street Fitness First in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Our Team Members:
a) PAY NO GYM RENT or start up costs
b) Are FULLY EMPLOYED and received all the benefits that comes with that
c) Get ongoing world class education through our own Miyagi Education program for FREE as part of their employment package (which is normally valued at $10k p/a)
Requirement For The Role:
- Are you ALREADY QUALIFIED and ready to work FULL-TIME?
- Are you PASSIONATE about your own fitness and LOOK FIT?
- Have you spent a significant amount time already UNDER THE BAR lifting weights and training at a high level!?
- Do you enjoy LEARNING and challenging yourself with tasks that stretch you daily?
- Do you have A SOLID WORK ETHIC and have the desire to help people?
- Do enjoy working IN A TEAM environment?
- Are you willing to work and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to generate the levels of success expected in this role?
- This is a hands on role that requires a high level of RESILIENCE and a desire to learn!
- Meeting new people and assisting gym members on the gym floor EVERYDAY with their exercise and looking for potential new clients to train
- Keeping track of your KPI's and ensuring you HIT YOUR NUMBERS
- Delivering WORLD CLASS personal training services to our clients
- Running LEAD GENERATION campaigns for our seminars and in-house events for gym members
- Managing client PROGRAMS & APPOINTMENTS to maximise their experience
Benefits Of This Role:
- PAY NO GYM RENT.
- It's a full-time role that offers a BASE SALARY and further growth opportunities within the company structure of Miyagi!
- This role also offers a INCENTIVISED PAY structure for uncapped earning potential for HIGH ACHIEVERS!
- This role includes a SCHOLARSHIP through the Miyagi University (fitness industry specific ongoing science and business education) valued at $10k p/a
- Work in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT with other likeminded professionals
- In addition to the client you will sign, you will have CLIENTS GIVEN TO YOU.
- Work with HIGHLY CORPORATE CLIENTELE in the Sydney CBD
- This is an opportunity to LEARN BUSINESS AND LIFE SKILLS that will change and shape your life for success
- You will be taught everything you need to know to become a HIGHLY RESPECTED fitness professional
Who Should Apply?
- THE CREAM OF THE CROP ONLY (if you think you are? Then apply...)
- HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals that are ready to hustle
- CONFIDENT humans that are NOT scared of rejection and sales
- PERMANENT RESIDENTS (NO WORKING HOLIDAY APPLICATIONS)
How To Apply:
Step 1 - Submit your application through SEEK with your current CV and a cover letter telling us a) why MIYAGI is right for you and b) why you are right for MIYAGI.
Step 2 - Email any of your social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to find out more about you in advance
NOTE: We will not except your application unless these two steps have been completed
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?