GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEERPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Since 1974 Statewide Bearings has been a national provider of bearings and power transmission products with engineering and workshop capabilities. Within the portfolio of products and services is the Linear Motion Department.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join this team based at our Dandenong Victorian office.
- Provide engineering and product selection assistance to our sales staff and external customers
- Application Analysis
- Provide CAD service to our sales staff and external customers
- Help out in the workshop when required
- Identify opportunities for all products that we provide, including engineering and workshop services. Networking these opportunities to appropriate personnel and/or departments.
Your background and experience
- Possess a mechanical engineering qualification
- Excellent level of communication skills, written and verbal backed by a high level of computer literacy.
- Ability to work within a team whilst also being adaptable to work autonomously from time to time as required.
- Have the desire to learn, developing your knowledge and skills to propel your career within our company.
What we offer
- The work is varied and interesting and ideally suited to a recent graduate
- A team environment with supportive open management structure
- On the job product and technical training to complement your experience and qualifications
- The applicant demonstrating competency with the job requirements has the opportunity to pursue exciting career paths.
- A remuneration package commensurate with experience and abilities.
Interested.. please send your application addressed to the Engineering Manager
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?