Revit Draftsperson Volume Housing
Advertiser: Joii LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Privium Homes is seeking an energetic and capable intermediate Draftsperson to help increase the capacity of our team. As a valued member of our team you will work with and be supported by team members in our office at Docklands in Melbourne
Who We Are
Privium are a building development company with a difference and have been operating at the forefront of housing solutions since 1996. We have developed a reputation for quality, reliability, superior service and affordability to the Brisbane, New South Wales and Victoria markets.
We believe our success has been built on the combination of our people, culture and product excellence and this spirit continues to be a driving force in everything we do. We want the best and brightest in our team and in turn offer a rewarding and challenging environment where you are invested in, truly valued and have the opportunity to grow and develop.
We are looking for an intermediate draftsperson who is seeking career progression to join us and become an integral part of a close-working high performing team.
As a valued member of our team you will work to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely documentation for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Assess the land found by the land team in order to determine the suitability of a house and land package;
- Maintain the standard design range;
- Produce contract plans to the highest possible degree of accuracy;
- Prepare sketch plans, preliminary and working drawings;
- Use the iHub software to provide accurate contract information including pricing and specifications to the contracts team;
- Provide timely and exceptional customer service to all internal and external stakeholders, promoting the Impact brand and it’s services;
- Manage the internal systems, ensuring that data is accurate and up to date;
- Prepare accurate and professional written documents, correspondence, presentations and reports;
- Responding quickly and communicating in a clear, concise and transparent manner to internal and external clients;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of administrative and drafting procedures, templates and Systems.
Our ideal candidate MUST HAVE bachelor degree qualification and experience in Residential Drafting in a similar role with a combination of the following technical skills, attributes and experience:
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the building and construction process
- Intermediate level of experience in Autodesk Revit Architecture system;
- Excellent customer service skills – you know how to build relationships and win our clients hearts by providing professional and timely support
- Working knowledge of drafting and administrative systems;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships / gain trust - demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Effective time management skills – you are organised and deadline driven
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce written reports and correspondence in a professional manner
- Confident and results drive
What you’ll get in return
Working for us means working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. It’s a place where you are encouraged to share your ideas.
We are a dynamic and forward thinking company that truly values its people and provides a broad range of benefits which include a competitive remuneration package, social activities, work life balance, health and safety programs and ongoing training and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you have the experience outlined above, and the passion to succeed, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the 'APPLY' button now and send through your resume and cover letter detailing your previous relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate for our team. Shortlisting to commence soon.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we expect to receive, we will only be responding to applicants who have been successful in securing an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?