- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business
With an outstanding reputation for quality and professionalism, our office is a power house in the local Wagga Wagga market. Staffed with successful, down-to-earth sales agents and property managers, we are a leading Franchise making its mark as one of the most enthusiastic and innovative companies in the local market.
We thrive off the challenge of delivering exceptional results to our clients – going above and beyond at all times to deliver a truly unique experience. With a love or passion for Real Estate or just your next career path mapped out, could this be the position for you?
About the role
You will be responsible for the day to day support in the management of administrative tasks in the portfolio's you will assist with,but not be limited to;
- Effectively liaising with both Landlord and tenants
- Attend to lease renewals and assist with the implementation of rental increases with your Property Manager
- Assist with routine, final inspections and property condition reports as required
- Attend to maintenance requests and coordinate repairs
- Assist and coordinate arrears management for your portfolios
- Working towards targets and KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis
- Backup to main reception and assist with office administration as needed
- Assist the Leasing Consultant where required by attending open for inspections
- Assistant to prepare leasing documentation
- Adhoc duties as required by your team
Benefits and perks
Why you will LOVE working here at PRDnationwide Wagga:
- Training and support on both an office and state level
- Close knit, fun, dynamic and very experienced team of Property Managers as well as large sales team. All working and encouraging you every step of the way!!!
- An expanding team with great potential career options for longevity in the industry
- Join not only a well known agency in Wagga Wagga, but PRDnationwide Franchise of Year 2019. A Franchise well known Australia wide.
Skills and experience
- Min 6 months exp in Real Estate preferred
- Corporate presentation
- Sound administration skills
- Current Certificate of Registration or ability to complete and maintain a certificate of registration in Real Estate
- Current motor vehicle license
- Experience using PropertyMe would be ideal but not essential and sound IT skills
- Sense of humour is a MUST in this dynamic team
If you tick the above boxes and would like to work for a business who understands that we are only as strong as our team.
A requirement of this position will be a Certificate of Registration in Real Estate or the commencement of or willingness to start immediately a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
Applicants must be available to start ASAP and located locally.
Send your application through to:
Kellie-Jo Gustowski - Operations Manager
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?