Assistant Insurance Broker
Advertiser: Insurance Services and Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this growing, insurance brokerage as an assistant insurance broker .
Are you with some Industry experience? Then this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career prospects and potentially move into an account executive position.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Account Manager with day to day tasks
- Sourcing new business and renewal quotations
- Lodging claims; follow ups
- Ability to add value and deliver beyond expectation customer services
- Corresponding with clients & responding to client enquiries both on the phone and by email
- Contributing to the further growth of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in insurance, preferable 1 – 2 years minimum
- Strong written and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?