Finance ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- $90,000 - $119,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
International organisation with fantastic culture and great office environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Finance Manager to join our team. This role will be suited to a hands-on professional that comes from a commercial company background.
You will be managing a small dedicated team and reporting directly to the Managing Director, while forming sound and advisory relationships across the management team and staff.
You will possess strong compliance skills whilst having the ability to think outside the square and autonomously. To be considered for this opportunity you will require the following experience and qualifications:
- CA / ACCA / CPA qualified
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager or Company Accountant.
- Manage a small team of AR, AP, Payroll.
- Cashflow maintenance.
- Prepare Forecast and budgets.
- Monthly reporting, financial and management accounts.
- Prepare financial year-end statements.
- Manage the year-end audit.
- Review and lodgement of GST and FBT returns.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Accountants, Banks & Insurance brokers
- Team-oriented attitude to assist other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Must be a logical thinker that works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
If this sounds like the right role for you please click apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to be considered for this role and must consent to completing a drug and alcohol screening. Shortlisting of applicants will begin immediately.