Advertiser: Staphyt Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Staphyt is an independent agricultural research organisation, supporting sustainable and profitable agriculture through science. We provide a range of independent research, development and related technical services to agribusiness clients, including new product development for agricultural inputs, field residue trials, plant pathology research, laboratory diagnostics, crop variety trials and cooperative research work.
We are looking for an experienced individual on a full-time basis to undertake residue and efficacy field trials, which tasks include spraying, collecting and collating data, sampling and harvesting of various crops.
The key attributes required for this position:
- Sound agronomic knowledge of varying agricultural production systems
- Good rural network and relationships
- Great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication and computer skills
- Adaptability, dependability and an interest in self-improvement and training
The successful applicant must have a degree in agricultural science or a related field. Demonstrated agricultural experience is desirable, but not essential. It is vital that the applicant can work alone as well as in a team environment. To qualify for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
Salary range starts at $57,000 (depending on qualifications and relevant experience).
A position description is available upon request.
Applications should be sent to:
Applications close Friday 14 February 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?