WAREHOUSE STOREPERSONPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We at Coast to Coast RV Services are leaders in the supply of local and imported parts and accessories to the Australian caravan and leisure industry and we have been providing clients with professional, reliable service for in excess of 40 years.
You will primarily be responsible for various warehouse activities including;
- Picking and packing of stock
- Palletising stock.
- Breaking down and disposing of unused cartons.
- Loading and unloading of stock from trucks and containers.
- Printing of packing slips and general warehouse computer use.
- Storing stock supplies in correct locations.
- Using the automatic stretch wrap machine, various hand & power tools and mobile plant.
- General cleaning of warehouse areas.
- General maintenance of warehouse equipment.
You will need to;
- Have good warehousing experience.
- Display a stable work history.
- Current forklift license advantageous.
- Be physically fit, self-motivated, reliable and willing to work hard.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Have attention to detail with good communication skills.
- Work safely.
The Benefits to working for Coast to Coast RV services include;
- Friendly team environment.
- Good Work/Life Balance.
- Off street parking and close to public transport.
- Stable employment.
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' button. Please attach a cover letter addressing our criteria and your updated resume (including current work history and references)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected annual base salary?