Advertiser: Pool CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
The POOL COLLECTIVE specialises in producing world-class visual content for digital, broadcast, print, social, ambient and gallery spaces. We service an international and Australian client base in the fields of advertising, branded content and design.
We are seeking a full-time Creative Coordinator to join a small team working out of our Sydney studio. The role would suit a recent communications graduate with relevant experience in the fields of public relations and marketing and a keen interest in film, photography, design, advertising and other creative industries.
- Assist with the management of The POOL COLLECTIVE website and brand presence across all social media and online platforms
- Create and execute strategic digital-marketing promotions
- Assist with project pitches as well as all artist promotion and development
- Assist with the digital management and promotion of the annual $15,000 Pool Grant
- A bachelor degree, preferably in communications, media or marketing or a similarly suitable or relevant field e.g. design
- Experience working on native social media and delivering organic engagement
- Conversational knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Master Suite, especially Indesign and Photoshop
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Impeccable written and spoken English – proper phone manners, punctuation and grammar etc.
- A willingness to work outside of ordinary office hours to meet deadlines when required
The following is desirable, but not mandatory:
- Experience with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer and Later
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with eCommerce platforms
- Creative copywriting skills
As the successful candidate, you will be well-presented, have excellent written communication skills and possess a level of confidence, diplomacy and self assuredness that will allow you to work well with a wide variety of personalities and excel at deadline-driven problem solving.
You will be calm under pressure and equipped to deal with tight turnarounds and last-minute requests with poise and decorum. You will have a passion for the creative process and be able to think intuitively and work efficiently within the structure of a vibrant and evolving workplace.
You will have a desire to expand your skillset, gain more experience and become a valuable contributor to the team in more ways than one. A keen interest in film production and the advertising production process is an advantage.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Tuesday 28 January
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your highest level of education?