Referee Support Officer
Advertiser: Football WestMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
This is a full-time fixed-term contract role until October.
About Football West
Football West is the sole governing body for soccer in WA and represents all levels of competition, as well as development and coaching in metropolitan and regional areas.
With over 230,000 participants and over 65,000 registered players, Football West (which is affiliated to Football Federation Australia) has a commitment to the community and a vision to make the game accessible and a great experience for all.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for engaging with our football community including clubs and referees in this full-time contract role from March to October. Providing an exceptional level of customer service, you will assist with the appointment of referees to various football matches within community football including Juniors, Amateurs, Women’s and Schools. Based in our new offices in Subiaco, you will also:
- Answer enquiries by telephone and email
- Answer queries relating to referee appointments
- Assist with general administration tasks within the Referees Department
You will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with the ability to work autonomously. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to positively represent Football West. You will need a high level of attention to detail and also have:
- Prior experience in a customer focused role managing enquiries via the telephone and email
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- Ability to build relationships with the refereeing community
- Strong IT skills an skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Knowledge of the Laws of the Game preferred but not essential
You must be eligible to work in Australia in order to be employed by Football West and must hold, or be willing to get a Working With Children Check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?