Amazing Real Estate Receptionist wantedPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Koala Blue Real Estate, Cairns is looking for a casual bright, bubbly, energetic and enthusiastic receptionist to cover a maternity leave position. Expected hours would be 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
We are a progressive, close-knit team that thrives on the energy and challenges of a property management business.
We think our agency is an awesome place to work with great software to make life easier.
Sound like a place you could see yourself in?
You must have your Real Estate Certificate as you would be assisting the team of property managers who work with great owners and quality properties.
We have a very well established agency and have a fantastic reputation in the marketplace for our service and the standard of our properties. You will be provided with all the support and training you need, including PropertyMe software training. If you haven’t used this, you are going to find it an easy program to learn. The position will commence in early February.
Please email an informal cover letter to introduce yourself and your resume, thank you.
No agencies, please.
We will only be in touch with applicants who are shortlisted
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?