SENIOR BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANTPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
A Pet Insurance company in Tullamarine is seeking to employ a Fulltime Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant .
Reporting to the CFO we are currently seeking a highly skilled Snr Bookkeeper / Accountant to work alongside the company chief financial officer. In this role you will manage and oversee the company Bookkeeping and Finance Functions. To be considered for this role you will have a strong work history ideally a soundness in depth, breadth and quality of accountancy knowledge. A high level of proficiency with XERO is a must and a minimum CPA qualification or working towards.
In addition you will have clear and professional written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail. Must have experience working with multiple entities.
Responsibilities of this role
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Data Entry into XERO & file upload into NAB Connect
- Assist CFO with preparation for audits
- BAS Preparation multiple entities
- Financial Reports for management
- Process and Code Invoices
- Process and reconcile invoices and payments to suppliers, creditors, customers (i.e. premium refunds)
- Bank Feeds
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Reconcile Company Credit Cards
- Backup for Payroll Australia
- Back up Payroll New Zealand
- Reconcile expense/balance sheet accounts
- General Ledger to Trial Balance
- Month End/Year End procedures
You will have
- Advanced XERO skills advanced excel skills
- 10+ years bookkeeping experience
- Certificate IV Book Keeping
- CPA Qualification (advantageous )
- Insurance experience (advantageous)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Immediate start is required
If you feel that you meet the criteria please submit you cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Due the high level of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. NO Agencies Please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?