Level 1 IT Support Officer
Advertiser: Mapfre Insurance Services AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
InsureandGo Australia is an award winning online travel insurance provider and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mapfre Assistance, a multinational insurance and assistance services provider. Mapfre Assistance has offices in more than 38 countries and covers a wide range of insurance services (travel, car and home). Since 2012 InsureandGo Australia has disrupted the traditional market and built a leadership position in the online travel insurance market.
We are currently looking for a Level 1 IT Support Officer to join our IT team located in Pyrmont. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that needs the flexibility to work on a part time basis and needs to arrange their working hours. This opportunity would also appeal to recent graduates and or those looking to learn and expand their skill set.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing IT related issues;
- Deskside support services to our employees during working hours;
- Deliver end-user support (Hardware & Software) by resolving their escalation;
- Provide initial support for database management and IT improvement infrastructure;
- Support the Project team on general queries and research;
- Support and implement solutions related to security of information.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology Electrical Engineering, Networking, or a similar field
- Experience in academic projects related to networking and web development.
- Relevant industry qualification greatly evaluated
- Strong academic track record and educational achievements
- Security and Networking knowledge
- Windows server management
- ITIL methodology
- Windows server management (MS Windows server, SQL, MS Office, Network, Avaya, etc.)
• Telephony technical knowledge is a deferential
• Web services knowledge is also a differential
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Outstanding customer support skills
- Proven ability to engage with all levels of a business, including senior management
- Being proactive in having the ability to drive their actions to get to the bottom of a problem and providing solutions
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player & Can do attitude
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?