- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Have you been craving your next challenge and searching for the right opportunity in an environment that allows you to showcase your full array of talents?
Are you looking for a senior role which provides the ability to still grow and be part of a dynamic energised team?
Well, with a solid reputation in the building industry and backed by over 30 years of experience, the Marketing Manager role at McDonald Jones Homes could be the next big step in your career.
Get to know us:
McDonald Jones has set the bar in residential construction, innovation through design, quality craftsmanship and delivering unsurpassed lifestyle solutions for our clients. McDonald Jones is NSW’s leading home builder and is part of the MJH Group, the 3rd largest builder of detached residential homes nationally. We offer an inspired award winning environment where the emphasis is on delivering complete customer satisfaction.
We have grown from a vision to a team of more than 700 employees that effectively work together to bring to life architecturally designed homes throughout NSW and the ACT. Despite our growth, our ethos has remained the same – we treat each other like family and our customers like guests, dedicating our time, knowledge and skills to ensure that our customers enjoy an unbeatable service, from start to finish. We are committed to making a difference, one family at a time as we know there is nothing in the world that beats a home full of fantastic spaces that will be filled with great moments.
To continue to build on this success McDonald Jones are seeking to employ a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. If you’re the right person this role can be based in either our Newcastle or Baulkham Hills office.
What the Role offers
Providing direct support to the Group Marketing Manager and General Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for planning, strategic development and delivery, this includes working with internal and external resources to maximise all traditional and digital media, including television, radio, print, out of home and online display advertisements for tactical retail and branding campaigns;
- Development of creative and media briefs, ability to manage media schedules, budgets and expenditure;
- Providing direction to inhouse Graphic Designers, Social Content Coordinators and Digital team
- Management of external creative agency and media relationships
- Evaluation of all campaigns, media activity, website and display home traffic and assessment and reporting of ROI
- Development of awards submissions, editorial and social content
- Event Management and community engagement
The Right Fit
This role allows you to be part of a talented and dynamic marketing team. It requires a minimum of 8+ year’s proven experience in a similar role.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have project management skills, the ability to lead a team, possess a creative mindset, an analytical mind and a charismatic communication skillset.
You must be a passionate and collaborative multi-tasker who is detail oriented, loves to juggle and works well under high stress conditions.
To complement your knowledge of marketing concepts, theory and application you will ideally have basic design skills, ability to update websites and a previous involvement with CRM driven campaigns.
McDonald Jones is a company who prides itself on low staff turnover and a reputation of being a driven industry leader in the construction of project homes. If you want to be part of our successful team, please send your resume and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the right candidate, so it’s time to do what you do best...tell us, why you?
Visit our website: www.mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?