Advertiser: St Albans Endoscopy CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
St Albans Endoscopy Centre is a day hospital specialising in endosopy procedures.
About the role
The position is for approximately 20 hours a week.
The main responsibilities will include:
- General reception duties (eg. taking calls, scanning and faxing documents)
- Booking patient appointments
- Checking in patients
- Accounts receivable duties
Benefits and perks
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who strive to improve the health outcomes of all of our patients.
Skills and experience
To be successful for the position, you will require:
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work well in both individual and team environments
- The ability to prioritise work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good computer and typing skills
- A positive and willing to learn personality
Experience as a medical receptionist and knowledge of Medical Wizard software is preferred but not essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?