Advertiser: Virgona Fresh Food Group Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Join our fast paced family owned and operated fruit and vegetable wholesale business!
We are one of Melbourne's fastest growing wholesale fruit and vegetable supply companies and we are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join our team!
The primary purpose of this role is packing customer fruit and vegetable orders. This will include reading orders off an iPad, checking the quality of produce and packing produce into boxes.
Early starts from 1am Monday to Friday and 2am Saturdays mean you have the rest of the day all to your self!
A basic understanding of fruit and vegetables would be a bonus but if your willing to learn, were happy to teach!
Must have own vehicle to transit to and from work
Forklift license is a great bonus but we are happy to work with you to get one if you dont already
To apply simply reply to this add thru seek. We will contact successful candidates.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?