Advertiser: Granny Flat Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
- Well Known Multi_Award Winning Builder
- Excellent Work / Life Balance
- Great Company Culture
- Attractive Salary Package On Offer
Granny Flat Solutions is a family-owned construction company based in Thornleigh, NSW. We have been in operation for more than 30 years, have a strong pipeline of projects, and have built a solid reputation in the delivery of high quality projects.
This will be a full-time position reporting to the Design Manager, and your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients via phone, in person or email as to their requirements;
- Producing clear, detailed and accurate designs and drawings for clients and for construction;
- Offering expert advice in regards to compliance and construction issues;
- Liaising with Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Stormwater Engineers, Sydney Water and Private Certifiers;
- Maintaining a high level of communication with clients;
- Upholding exceptional customer service to all clients.
The applicant should possess the following skills and attributes:
- At least two (2) years residential design experience;
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills;
- Sound Knowledge of Building Practices;
- Understand how to read Council Codes, SEPPs and Policies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be self-motivated and results focused;
- Be able to work as part of a team, or autonomously when required
We will offer a fun working environment, and excellent opportunities to learn and grow within the organisation.
To apply please send your CV to Wally Gebrael
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?