Head of Marketing
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $140k - $180 plus package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
My client is a multi-award winning home builder, They are Sydney’s first choice for Knock Down Rebuild. Blending modern home designs with pools and landscaping design solutions to bring you a home that celebrates you and your lifestyle ! They are now looking for a new Head of Marketing to join their team
Purpose of Role
The Marketing Director will be responsible for creating the marketing and communication content and strategy for the Company. This position has responsibility for all marketing activities across the Group.
Experience is sought in:
- Brand Strategy development and execution – proven experience
- Market Planning and in year delivery – marketing activities/promotions
- Social Media/CRM
- Budget/Sales performance improvements
- Leadership of a portfolio of brands
- Residential experience sought but not required
Essential and Desirable Expertise
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- 8 to 10 years’ experience within a Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or events role
- Demonstrated experience in developing and driving marketing strategy with a strong track record in delivering innovative marketing initiatives demonstrating commercial acumen
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Demonstrated experience in development, communication and promotion of brand and products.
- Capacity to work in a busy, commercial and competitive environment
- Experience in post campaign analysis
- Previous experience managing a marketing budget.
- High-level written communication skills
- Operational and commercial experience in driving change and supporting improved profitability
- Intermediate to advanced competency in
- Microsoft programs, such as Excel, Word and Outlook, Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing Platform experience
- Social Media / Google
- Advanced CRM knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to effectively support, coach and mentor team members
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage with colleagues and influence, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
To apply please send your CV to Richard Scott by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number )
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.