Advertiser: Almec Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We are looking for a positive and energetic bookkeeper to join our team for 10-15 hours per week to handle our day to day book keeping requirements, including accounts payable, receivable, weekly payroll and monthly reconciliation. The successful candidate will work alongside the Directors to ensure our books are up to date and to assist them in the preparation of management reporting.
About the business
Almec Pty Ltd is an Australian family owned and operated manufacturing company providing a full sheet metal fabrication service including laser cutting, punching and folding.
Our factory is located close to Parramatta Road in Auburn, with good access to public transport and free on site parking. The daily start/finish time is flexible with potential for additional flexibility during school holidays. Management strongly believes in work/life balance.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly Payroll
- Preparation of BAS, Payroll Tax, PAYG, superannuation guarantee etc.
- Data entry
- Performing general office duties as required
- Maintaining general office files and other documentation related to the company’s operations
To be successful in this role you need:
- A minimum 2 years of bookkeeping/accounts clerk or office administration experience
- Proficient in using MYOB AccountRight
- A good understanding of accounting principles
- Strong Excel and other MS Office skills
- The ability to work independently
- Highly organised with high level attention to detail
- Numerically strong and have proficient data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
To be considered for the position, please send an introductory letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?