Warehouse Labour / All Around ( Full-Time Permanent )
Advertiser: TranstageMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, your key duties will include:
- Picking and Packing of Customer orders ( Manual Lifting & Forklift )
- Unloading 20ft and 40ft container
- Dispatching and receiving goods
- Allocating Stock to orders
- Maintaining Stock organisation and cleanliness of warehouse and office
- General warehouse/office duties
- Other ad hoc labour duties
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in the role:
- Physically fit and able to do manual handling with some heavy lifting ( Maximum 35kg )
- 2 - 3 years experience in similar warehouse roll
- Knowledgable in Inventory Management
- Good communication skills
- fluent in written and spoken English
- Reliable, honest & hardworking
- Good attention to detail, ability to wrap and pack neatly, with high level of accuracy
- Basic computer skills
Benefits and Perks
Full -Time Permanent Role
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday with 1 Hour Lunch Break
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Annual Salary: $60,000 + Super
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse operator?