Machine Operators (Day, Afternoon and Night Shift)
Advertiser: Probiotec Pharma Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
We are currently recruiting full-time employees across the day,afternoon and night shift to operate equipment to manufacture and package food and pharmaceutical grade products. Relevant experience in operating machinery in the food or pharmaceutical industry is a pre-requisite.
PLEASE READ ON....
Located at Laverton North in the western suburbs of Melbourne, our business continues to experience substantial growth in manufacturing pharmaceutical and food grade products.
We are seeking experienced people who can operate equipment and support high speed manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Operating high volume manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Inspecting in-process and finished products to ensure quality.
- Manually loading and unloading materials within the areas.
- Measuring, counting and weighing products.
- Recording batch information on forms and documentation.
- Routinely cleaning equipment and work areas.
- Complying with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a FMCG pharmaceutical or food industry environment is a pre-requisite.
- Previous experience in setting and operating high volume processing equipment and/or product packaging equipment highly regarded.
- Accurately completing documentation for internal process compliance.
- Ability to meet productivity and efficiency targets.
- Consistently achieving high levels of quality.
- Excellent communication, literacy and numerical skills.
- Mechanical appreciation and setting an advantage.
- High level of motivation and being a 'self-starter'
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to undertake physically repetitive and manual handling work.
- Consistency in following safe systems of work and safe operating procedures.
- Physically fit to perform manual handling tasks, prolonged periods of standing, repetitive assembly work and occasional use of manual handling equipment such as trolley jacks.
- Positions are available on day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Shift loading and penalty rates applicable.
- Overtime available in peak demand periods or as required.
- Positions are available for immediate start.
If you believe you can meet our criteria and are willing to take the next step in your career, please select the 'Apply Now' button below. Please indicate which shift preference you have and attach a covering letter and resume addressed to the HR Manager.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?