National Sales ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the business and the role
Slattery Auctions is a proudly independent and family owned business. Since 2000, we have become an industry leading auction and valuation practice. With five sites across Australia, we specialise in automotive, road transport, earthmoving, mining, marine, and aviation asset advisory and disposal services. Our diversity, flexibility and specialist experience has set us apart from our larger, bulk handling competitors, and clients appreciate our transparency, honesty and integrity.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are currently seeking an experienced National Head of Sales to lead our team of Business Development Managers to increase sales growth and client engagement across the company.
Your commercial acumen, proven sales leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team in a B2B professional services environment is more compelling than industry knowledge.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership team, responsible for:
- Planning and executing on sales strategies on a national and regional level
- Developing and managing key national relationships
- Training and development of the sales team
- Analysing the market and projecting trends to provide feedback on important market and competitive information
- Working with the marketing team to develop lead generation strategies as well as improving brand awareness in key markets
Skills and experience
The Successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- An understanding of our key markets is desirable, not critical
- Proven success in meeting sales targets
- Managed, developed and inspired a team in a B2B professional services environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic planning skills
- A well-honed approach to consultative selling and negotiating new business, through and with people
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications and great working environment is offered.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are keen to be part of a young, growing business that will see you develop and add value - Please forward your resume with a covering letter to:-
Lisa O'Connor: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a national sales manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?