Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
This role is responsible our full spectrum of marketing initiatives including digital media, social media, trade shows, collateral and more. You will be working directly under our Group Managing Director who will expose you to the diverse companies under the LeasePLUS Group banner.
- Work collaboratively with senior management to develop engaging content pieces across brands
- Plan and execute weekly content strategy across all platforms including website, email marketing, CRM and social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Create content including product information for print material and merchandise
Your skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you will have completed tertiary study in marketing, communications or similar. You’ll have practical experience in managing social media platforms and strong organisational and time management skills. You will be exposed to a variety of work in this role and will love being part of a dynamic team.
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardPlusRewards program
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?