Advertiser: SDS Security and Data SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Launceston & North East
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Operating for more than 30 years and privately owned and operated our Launceston based company operates statewide.
We are seeking a casual labourer for workshop assistance and field work in fencing and metal fabrication.
Motor vehicle drivers licence
Able to provide current Police clearance
Able to obtain Working with vulnerable people
Construction industry White Card
Advantage to have
Experience in building trades, metal fabrication, fencing installation, truck or excavation competencies
The successful applicant will be able to
- Work unsupervised
- Be consistently reliable and punctual
- Remain focused and on task, while working safely
- Report on jobs with timeliness, accuracy and honest
- Demonstrates good communication skills, being courteous and confident in customer relations
- Enjoys being an efficient, productive and flexible team member while also happy to work independently
- Contributes to a positive work culture and satisfaction for our customers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?